Monday, September 9, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 9 - Flowers

Today for my flowers, I have used some of the new collection from Kinetics Portugal; Urban Legend.

I was sent 8 of this 10 strong collection to review, and will be doing so over the coming days!

The base for this mani, is Cat as Accessory. I love this muted blue. It has a real grey tone to it, which I like because I am a blue addict, and this one is different to any in my collection!

I used two coats of Cat as Accessory - it is a lovely polish to apply, quite pigmented and easily spreads on the nail. I found the flower colours too, to be pigmented enough to use with dotting tools. I am impressed with these polishes; for my first time to try them!

For the flowers, I used Empty Streets, and Gangsterine. I am loving these tones of late, very 70s shabby feel to my manicures for the past while





Please keep up to date with new releases from Kinetics Portugal on their facebook

No comments: