Friday, September 6, 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Texture

This is possibly one of the hardest choices for me to make - which texture to use for this post! I am on a really huge texture buzz for the last couple of months, so I think I'll share some new swatches of a couple of textures that really caught my eye. You really can't beat a bit of texture spam!

First up; one of the China Glaze Texture polishes. This is Of Coarse. This fabulous blue is one of my favourite of the textures I've tried. These polishes go on so easily and dry amazingly fast! This is two coats.








Next to show you, another new swatch and this is Zoya Arabella. I received this polish from SuperNail UK for review, as the new Pixie Dust polishes are being released now in the UK and Ireland. This polish has incredible depth to the colour, two coats (though you'd almost get away with one!)








1 comment:

S said...

I'm not a fan of the bumpy textures at all but I love the look of the Zoya Pixiedusts, and I was really surprised by the OPI Liquid Sands, so unusual! Great swatches x