Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tiffany Inspired Nails

Hello lovelies!

Today I have been sitting in my window trying out loads of nail art... I am trying to be more adventurous! I have come up with today, a Tiffany inspired manicure, as I was trying out the butter LONDON Summer Holiday Collection and one of these; Poole was too Tiffany to ignore!

For this manicure I used the following polishes:
Julep Kate, Nails Inc Hatton Garden, butter LONDON Poole & Barielle Night Moves.



Here is what I came up with!









I hope you like this manicure - everybody "should" have polishes similar to these in their stash, a simple white, silver, chunky silver glitter and a Tiffany shade of blue!

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

NailsByNumbers said...

Love that Nails Inc. Fantastic selection of colours, really like this look!

Audrey- The Nail Affair said...

Nothing like I imagined from post title! Really pretty and great selection! That nails inc is really amazing though:)