Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Teapigs

I love tea. I love it. Seriously. What Irish person doesn't love tea?! I love Teapigs too though.. Teapigs is a UK based tea company started by Nick & Louise in 2006. Meeting while working in a larger tea company, they branched out on their own and developed this awesome little company with an even more awesome little name.

Teapigs uses only whole leaf tea. No messing here...

Recently I was so lucky to win a competiton on Facebook in connection with Simply Wild, an Irish distributor of all things natural, and delicious. I won a pretty little selection of teas to try and two big mugs in which to try them. I was delighted.



I dove straight into the Green Tea with Mint you see on the left of the photo- I had tried this tea before and having been in Morocco almost two years ago, this was the only tea that tasted anything like traditional Moroccan mint tea. Hot, and sweet. You can see the full description of this beauty here.

Currently I am drinking the Mao Feng Green Tea.This promises to be the Green Tea for Green Tea haters! Natural flavours of summer air, peaches and apricots and a light green colour; it is different from your regular Green Tea. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I like it.


I also won some everyday brew, darjeeling earl grey, chai, and tung ting oolong. all of which I am excited to try. You can see their full selection here.


Do you like different teas?


No comments: