Saturday, August 17, 2013

Guest Post - Never Mind Suzi

Hello lovelies!

The lovely Gillian over here at the Irish Nail Addict has invited me to do a guest post.  And I must say it's my pleasure.  It's also lovely to know a blogger that's on the same side of the water as me (even if we do still have to cross boarders), as most of you lovelies seem to be UK based and beyond.

This is a little mani I did last week...

So my day job means I don't always get the weekend off, so when I found out, not only was I off the weekend but Monday and Tuesday too, I felt like doing a fun mani.



Polishes Used:
Nails Inc - Park Lane
Nails Inc - Chelsea Embankment
Lime Crime - Lavendairy
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Nail Art Pens



I've only attempted roses one other time but I love how this mani turned out.  They remind me of a softer leopard print, which isn't a bad thing as that's 1 of my favourite designs.

 I got lots of compliments on this mani including from the girls at the Urban Decay counter in Debenhams, which really made my day.

Thanks again for having me Gillian.

Ways to follow me:

Thanks Steph

No comments: