Thursday, August 8, 2013

Green Angel - Seaweed Body Lotion

Recently, I was sent this amazing body lotion to review.

Green Angel are a truly Irish company providing exclusive seaweed and essential oil based beauty products. All ingredients are sourced and hand made in Ireland. Buying Irish is really important to me. In these times, it is important to be mindful of where your money is going, and I really like to give back to Irish companies. I have been familiar with Green Angel for quite some time now, first coming across their stand at the Fairyhouse market some years ago.

Developed by husband and wife duo; Mary and Chris; Green Angel has been awarded the "Guaranteed Irish" logo - this is a very sought after award!


Based in Rathcoole, County Dublin, this company has 33 products ranging from skin care and spa products to hair care products. Everything is handmade at source with essential oils and ingredients from the sea to nourish your skin. Great care is taken with each product to meticulously combine the rejuvenating benefits of seaweed extract, harvested from the unpolluted waters off the West coast of Ireland, with all the benefits of natural high quality essential oils to deliver a collection of results based products to make you look and feel refreshed and beautiful all day long.

I received this beautiful Seaweed body lotion.



This lotion, enriched with Neroli and Chamomile is the perfect after-bath lotion. It smells like pure relaxation. I applied liberally to arms, legs and all in between, smothering myself in moisture before getting into bed. Sea Lavender is listed in the ingredients, a scent that instantly relaxes me.It has a rich milky consistency, melting into the skin like butter. My boyfriend loves this particular lotion, so I may have to hide it from him. He has come to me a few times now, lotion in hand after his showers, asking me to apply to his back!

I can see myself repurchasing this one for sure.. especially come winter months, when I am having my tri-weekly baths! 

You can keep up to date with Green Angel on their Facebook page here.
Their website is currently under construction but you can locate stockists nationwide, here.


No comments: