Saturday, July 6, 2013

Glittering Elements: Sonic

Hello readers!

Today I have an exclusive preview to show you (how exciting!) from Glittering Elements, based in Australia. Casey sent me some beautiful polishes to review, the first of which I will show you now.

Sonic is a beautiful bright blue based polish, with red, golden, aqua and holographic hexes of differing sizes. It is so sparkly and bright for this sunny weather! Named after and inspired by the great Sonic the Hedgehog, this polish is a real must-have for barbecue season, and it certainly loves the sunshine!



I used three coats of this polish for even sparkly coverage - and on top I used a matte top coat. I love the effect it has on this polish! For the pictures, it shows the glitter inside much better - due to the shimmer in the base itself.





Look out for Sonic, which is being released this Wednesday, the 17th on Glittering Elements etsy store. You can also keep up to date on Facebook ! What do you think? Do you love Sonic?

No comments: