Saturday, June 22, 2013

Rainbow Honey "The Summer of 199X"

My last post showed the preview of this collection...I received my sample pack this week and I was so excited when it came to opening it :) These are the first Rainbow Honey polishes I've tried, and they certainly live up to their reputation. I am honoured to be part of their blogging network and to be showing these to you today.

I received 3 polishes; pink cloud, tiny ruby & lumine hall. I couldn't wait to try them out!


First I am going to show you; tiny ruby. This is a red, but with a twist! Described as a shimmery ruby jelly; it has a pink twist to it, almost like a burgundy but pinker! Inside there are pink hex that shimmer to purple and large hex that shimmer to gold. It is a total festive polish!! I really like it. 

I used three coats - application was smooth, once thin coats are used.





Next; lumine hall. Described as an indigo jelly, this did not disappoint a blue lover like me! It is deep like the ocean, with aqua shimmers and square holographic aqua hex glitters. I just love the depth in these polishes!

I used three coats again, which are required with thin application :)






Last but not least, I will show you pink cloud. I really can't choose a favourite, but this might edge out in front. Described as a hot pink jelly with holographic glitters and iridescent shimmers, this is a girly girl's dream polish. It is packed with pinks of every variety and pops on the nail like a neon pink!

I used three coats again, with thin application.





Overall, I am in love! All these polishes have so much going on. They have subtle shimmers and glitters that make them unique from a lot of polishes I have tried in the past.

I urge you to get something from this collection - you can purchase them directly from their own website here or on Mei Mei's Signatures here.

3 comments:

Toxic Vanity said...

Pink Cloud is so nice :)

S said...

I can never get on to that website, google chrome just doesn't agree with it! I think I like the pink one best, very pretty.

NailsByNumbers said...

The last one is my favourite, so pretty!