Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Supernail Ireland and Zoya polishes

Supernail Ireland is a wonderful website selling Zoya in Ireland and I do believe they were the first Irish based seller of these products. They have a Facebook page here where you can keep up to date with new stock and see the wonderful products Zoya has to offer.

You can also see Zoya on their own website here; do be mindful that they do not ship internationally.

Supernail recently sent me two polishes to review, Morgan, a rich deep magenta pink that is perfect for summer and Julie, a flecked lilac from the recently released Lovely Collection.




I will leave you with the pictures - I love both of these polishes, they were both two-coaters and I have worn Morgan over the May bank holiday weekend. It was a long lasting polish - there were three days before any noticeable tip wear and it is such a shiny vibrant polish.









2 comments:

All the little things - Irish Beauty Blog said...

wow Love the lilac colour! I must check out this website! I am a new follower! Please check out my blog if you get a chance! x

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

Thank you - I have started following you too x it looks great :)