Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ruby White Tips - Shake Me, Shake Me Hard!

I love a good neon , and this polish is a damn hot neon!

Laura at Ruby White Tips recently sent me some polishes for review. I had to pick this one out first because it looks like creamy yellow ice cream in the bottle and it does not disappoint on the nails!

I used four thin coats to achieve this opacity, and you can still see a little nail line through. It may be best over a white base, though I don't mind a bit of VNL personally.

I must give the name on this a mention, it cracks me up! Shake Me, Shake me Hard - and I did, I shook the bottle hard before application!

You can find Ruby White Tips on their website here and on facebook here. I will have some more of these beauties to show you soon, so keep your eyes peeled!




No comments: