Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pretty Pretty Princess - Too Cute-icle

I was SO lucky to have been able to get some of Jess' polishes from Too Cute-icle through a wonderful friend who acted as a middleman for me in the US and sent me on some polishes I otherwise wouldn't have been able to obtain!

Pretty Pretty Princess (which is the cutest name ever) is a gorgeous glitter topper, with a multitude of girly coloured glitters; pink, blue, purple and some holo silver hexes. I layered this polish over Amande déficilé from Bourjois which  I think was a lovely base to show it off!

I used only one coat of PPP, it is packed full of glitter. I will have to try and get a full size, it's a must have girly add on for pastels this summer




You can get PPP or any of Jess' other beautiful glitters on her etsy store and keep up with updates on her facebook page. Note at this time, Too Cute-icle only ships to US.

No comments: