Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kiko Sugar Matt 641 - Strawberry Pink

Hellos!

Today I have a beauty - another of my Kiko haul. Sugar Matt 641, named Strawberry Pink.

This colour is beautiful. The texture mixed with this gorgeous golden shimmer sparkle is enough to make a girl squeal! The application was a bit iffy - gloopy though I know this is to be found with texture polishes, I had to be careul when applying this one.

I used two coats, though you could likely get away with one. A very girly summery shade - perfect for a day at the beach!

You can get Kiko on their website herehttp://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/, and keep up to date on their UK Facebook page here.

These polishes vary in price and my haul had polishes ranging in price from £0.50 to £4.90.

For my Irish readers - I used Parcel Motel to receive this order, as they don't ship to Ireland.






3 comments:

Makeup Monster said...

I have a similar style one from OPI and it's prob the nail varnish I get the most use from!

S said...

I only have two Kiko polishes but I really like the quality, I always forget we can use Parcel Motel to order from the UK! Lovely polish x

So Random Today said...

I have one Kiko polish to my name and I love it! Love this one too! I want too many nail polishes because of you! :)x