Monday, May 20, 2013

Kiko 332

If any of you follow me on Facebook (and you should!) you'll have seen my recent Kiko haul picture I posted. I ordered 18 polishes from them and have started trying them out - they are a wonderful formula. What I really love about them is the brush shape. I can get a fairly tidy mani when a brush isn't huge, and I can manage to get into the corners! :)

On a side note, Kiko use UPS for delivery and it was a week to me, including my UK forwarding address.  I was quite impressed.

This is 332 - Dark Violet. It is a lovely purple shade, two coats for opacity and applies beautifully. I hope all their polishes apply as well as this one.

I wore this one for a couple of days, good wear on it - my usual Essence base and top coats sealed the deal.

I LOVE this colour - do you own any Kiko?

You can get Kiko on their website here, and keep up to date on their UK Facebook page here.

These polishes vary in price and my haul had polishes ranging in price from £0.50 to £4.90.





1 comment:

Toxic Vanity said...

This shade is lovely <3 looks great on you!