Sunday, May 12, 2013

IsaDora Sugar Crush

Happy Sunday folks! :)

I am having a lovely lazy swatching morning and thought I'd share with you, these two beautiful polishes from the Sugar Crush collection that were sent to me from IsaDora Ireland for review.

I showed you all the colours here in a previous post.

First up I have Coral Crush and WOW this polish is a stunner. It's coral with pink and golden sparkles which makes it such a great colour for summer and the beach! I only needed two coats, the application is wonderful, almost opaque in one coat. Not only that, but it dries so quickly! I haven't used a top coat in these swatches. I know I will get a lot of wear from this polish in the hotter months.





Next up I have Pool Crush. I am a huge blue fan, and this one is a must-have for my ever growing blue collection. In the bottle there is a noticeable purple shift which sadly didn't translate onto the nail. Nonetheless, the polish is a stunner, two coats again and I love the deep blue sea look of it!





IsaDora is available in selected pharmaces and Debenhams stores nationwide, these polises are priced at  €9.75 each. I know I am going to be getting a couple more of these!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm lovin' the textured polish, that blue is great.

So Random Today said...

Oh wow! Coral Crush is gorgeous. I'm going to be needing that for the summer. And LOVING that it dries quickly. 90% of the time I smudge my nail polish. Too impatient!!x

Irish Nail Polish & Health Addict said...

Coral Crush IS a must-have, I order you to purchase it! Just kidding, you will really love it. I understand the impatience, I really do but I do sit with my hands sprawled for a good half hour when I'm doing my nails :P