Friday, May 17, 2013

Crazy Polish Lady - Memories In Colour Collection

Recently I purchased these polishes from Sofia at Crazy Polish Lady

This collection is based on Disney Songs, with each polish named after a song! I do feel the colours of the polishes reflect well on the colours of the songs and I love them all. I don't think I can say that about very many collections.

I have five of this six polish collection.


L-R: Cinderella Shoe, Under The Sea, Reflection, Hakuna Matata, A Whole New World & Colours of the Wind.
The only one I don't have is Cinderella Shoe, a glitter topper.

I used three thin coats for each polish. I found there was loads of glitter, and did not need to be creative with the placement. The pigment is fantastic, as with Sofia's previous collection. I have worn Hakuna Matata for a few days, and found wear good - with minimal tip wear after 3-4 days and no chipping.

BEWARE! This post is picture heavy :)

First up: Under The Sea. A light minty green with small silver hex, larger silver hex and blue and yellow hex.






Second up: Reflection. A darker than lilac shade with a multitude of hex giltters, small and larger in gold, silver, red and aqua






Third Up: Hakuna Matata. This is a gorgeous dark orange shade with small and larger hex in teal, yellow, orange, lilac and silver.







Fourth Up: A Whole New World. A beauiful pastel blue, with matte hex glitters in different sizes including red, green, pink, blue and purple.






Fifth and last up: Colors of the Wind. A lovely deep pink with larger and smaller matte hex in red, pink, blue, purple and green hex.





No comments: