Friday, March 15, 2013

Sugar Rush Nails!

Oh my, thankfully it's Friday and a long weekend for us Irish (cheers St Pat!)

I have here, four polishes from the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush collection. I had these sent to me from the US of A recently, along with some poptarts :)

First up is Candy Coated. A lovely lilac creme. Application on all these polishes was fabulous, two coaters for even coverage and a great formula.



Second is Sweeth Tooth, a dusty pink toned lavender.


Third is Orange Cream. This polish has a subtle shimmer in it, I love this one!


Fourth is Sweet Nothing. This is a teal/blue creme. Love this one also , a great base for glitters!


Fifth and finally, Unicorn. I know this is part of their standard polishes also. A real Easter shade!


1 comment:

The Fox said...

Pretty!!! So glad you liked the poptarts!