Thursday, March 28, 2013

KB Shimmer Witch Way

Holy Thursday... I will show you my first KB Shimmer polish today! This is Witch Way from the Halloween collection. A lovely purple jelly based glitter polish, with a ton of sparkle! I love this one, it's quite dark and I'm a fan of dark polishes on pale skin. It has a depth to it that you find it difficult to single out in polishes now, an underlying tone of almost black, which gives it an interesting feel!

I used two coats to achieve this opacity. I would go so far as saying it's quite a spoooooky halloween polish! Kind of reminds me of "The Witches" movie I loved so much when I was a kid!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog post! :)

http://nailaddictedsisters.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-awards.html