Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Latest in Beauty You Anti -Ageing Discovery Box

This is my second You box... not available in Ireland, I have acquired a friend in England that posts on to me when I order to her address. It's a shame really, as it's a fabulous box and I believe that Irish ladies would quite love this.

After having been very impressed with the Red Carpet Box last month my expectations were high! I am not disappointed. Packed with 8 items, I have lots of newbies to try out.

In the latest box you'll find:



1.L'Occitane Divine Cream
the highest -scoring anti -ageing miracle product in 16 years of Beauty Bible trials

2.Emma Hardier Amazing Face Natural Lift Wnd Sculpt Plumping Serum
packed with botanical firming ingredients to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

3.Eve Lom Rescue Mask
an award-winning deep-cleansing treatment to boost complexion; great for a pick-me-up when skin is puffy or jet-lagged

4.This Works Enjoy Multi -Tasking Lotion
a luxury moisturiser with rose and geranium to hydrate the body

5.Perricone Ms Advanced Face Firming Activator
a pore-minimising, blemish-blurring, anti-ageing serum to be applied daily

6.Decléor Aroma Cleanse Hydra-radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse
contains hyaluronic acid which helps tackle the signs of ageing, and comes with a cotton cloth to buff away dead skin cells

7.Fushi Organic Anti-Wrinkle Lip Balm
contains shea butter, avocado oil and evening primrose oil to nourish away signs of ageing

8.CosmetoFruit Body Booster
a drinkable elixir with cranberry and wild murta to recover skin tone and firmness from the inside


All in all , I am so pleased to be able to test these products.. have been using the Fushi lip balm already and it feels fantastic on, light and very nourishing. It also smelss fabulous!


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: